Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of high quality Eucalyptus Oil in India.
Eucalyptus oil is the generic name for distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae. We manufacture Eucalyptus oil as, Raw plant material consisting of Leaves are put into an alembic over water. As the water is heated, the steam passes through the plant material, vaporizing the volatile compounds. The vapors flow through a coil, where they condense back to liquid, which is then collected in the receiving vessel. Eucalyptus oil distlled in a single process.
Eucalyptus oils are categorized into three broad types according to their composition and main end-use :
Medicinal Use of Eucalyptus Oil
- The cineole based oil is used as a component in pharma preparations to relieve the symptoms of influenza and colds.
- Eucalyptus oil may have antibacterial effects on pathogenic bacteria in the respiratory tract.
- Inhaled Eucalyptus oil vapor is a decongestant and treatment of bronchitis.
- Cineole may control Mucus hypersecreation and asthama via anti inflammatory.
- The main chemical components of Eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, give the essential oil a soothing, cooling vapor.
- Early research has shown Eucalyptus oil may have anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities in as a topically applied liniment ingredient.
- Eucalyptus oil is also used in personal hygiene products for antimicrobial properties in dental care and soaps. It can also be applied to wounds to prevent infection.
Perfumery Use of Eucalyptus Oil
- Eucalyptus oil is used in flavouring. Cineole-based eucalyptus oil is used as a flavouring at low levels in various products, including baked goods. confectionery, meat products and beverages.
- Eucalyptus oil is also used as a fragrance component to impart a fresh and clean aroma in soaps, detergents, lotions, and perfumes.
- Eucalyptus oil is found in mouth rinses to freshen breath.
Industrial Use of Eucalyptus Oil
- Cineole-based eucalyptus oil (5% of mixture) prevents the separation problem with ethanol and petrol fuel blends.
- Eucalyptus oil also has a respectable octane rating and can be used as a fuel in its own right.
- Phellandrene- and piperitone-based eucalyptus oils have been used in mining to separate sulfide minerals via flotation.