Vegetables are certain parts of plants that are consumed by humans as food as part of a savory meal.
Vegetables can be eaten either raw or cooked and play an important role in human nutrition, being mostly low in fat and carbohydrates, but high in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Many nutritionists encourage people to consume plenty of fruit and vegetables, five or more portions a day often being recommended.
Powdered vegetables are a nutritious alternative to raw vegetables. Powdered vegetables take longer to prepare, but are easier to digest. Powdered vegetables soften food so anyone can digest it more easily. Raw vegetables have a richer flavor, texture and appearance. Powdered vegetables do not need to be refrigerated — they just need a cool, dry environment.
Benefits of Powder Vegetables
- Cooked vegetables have more of the antioxidant lycopene. Cooking improves the antioxidant carotenoid content in many vegetables. Reconstituting powdered vegetables involves cooking, so it proves to be more nutritious.
- Vegetable powder are easy to cook and serve through soups
- Powders provide complete nutritional benefits or work as excellent nutritional supplements
- Vegetable powders which are prepared through spray dried technologies helps to maintain weight as it is less of preservatives.
- Green Powders are very easy to incorporate in diet
- Powder vegetables play good roles in case of reducing stress related cases with respect to Hypertension
- Powder vegetable also play key role in Blood Purification process as they are easy to digest and devoid of toxic elements.